Sodeinde Boys Save Burning MTH In Unilag

It all happened as early as 3:30am in the
Madam Tinubu Hall,New Hall, University Of
Lagos.

It was said that a particular lady was actually
cooking when the fan of the room got in
contact with the bulb which triggered the fire
through the hallway.
All efforts were made to contact the fire
fighters but it was to no avail.They were
claiming there wasn’t water.
But thank God, the gallant boys of the
sodeinde hostel came to rescue them as a girl
came to shout for help.

Advertisements

One thought on “Sodeinde Boys Save Burning MTH In Unilag

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s